Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Top 20 Firm - East London
Company: Austin Rose Job Ref: 8KMFX Hours: Full-time Location: East London, London, United Kingdom Working Term: Permanent Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum per year
Description:Job Ref: 8KMFX
Location: East London/London
- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Generating and maintaining clients
- Clients: Varied and complex
- Location: East London
- Benefits: Great clients
- Salary: £60-80k
Are you a Corporate Tax Senior Manager who would enjoy working in a Top 20 Firm based in a vibrant part of East London?
If so, our client, a welcoming Top 20 firm, is looking for a Senior Manager to join their fast-growing and successful Corporate Tax Team. The firm provides a friendly atmosphere and many social events, and, due to this, many staff enjoy staying with the firm for a significant portion of their career.
In this role, you will be working to ensure the company's positive reputation as a tax practice. This will require your involvement in various special projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work to grow the tax practice
- Create and grow relationships with new clients
- Maintain positive relationships with current clients
- Complete special projects including acquisitions and disposals, shareholder exit strategies and corporation reorganisations.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have at least a 2:1 degree
- Be CTA qualified
- Preferably have an ACA qualification
- Be affable and persuasive
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior Manager jobs in East London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.