Product Development Assistant
Company: Adecco UK Limited Job Ref: 1YIJK Hours: Full-time Location: Wrexham, Clwyd, United Kingdom Working Term: Permanent Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, inc benefits per year
Description:Job Ref: 1YIJK
* Bright, confident graduate/ equivalent experience within a marketing role
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage your own tasks
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-motivated, strong team player
* Good research skills and ability to analyse competitors and highlight key points to team members
* Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations for new product developments
* Available to travel as and when required
Key areas of responsibility:
* Sourcing new suppliers globally to support new product requirements. Building the contact list for future product opportunities.
* Communicating regularly with suppliers to develop new products through all development and production stages. You should provide updates weekly with progress.
* Retrieve product cost prices and work out margins based on various RRP's etc.
* Project management - You will be required to work on new projects as identified in the Product Development Pipeline - this will require research into the market, competitors, trends, pricing, demographics etc. You will work with other team members to create presentations to pitch to senior team members.
* Present information regarding any new products as and when it is required to other departments in the business.
* Idea generation - Research into new product ideas for all brands and report on this weekly.
* General administration tasks - Supporting the line manager & team with any product proposals, product presentations and any other administration tasks as and when directed.
This role is a great opportunity to join a market leader in product design and delivery within a fast paced and supportive marketing team.
If you are a graduate / equivalent with relevant experience within the product or market research sector then I would love to hear from you!
Own transport is preferred due to location and ideal candidate is to be welcomed as soon as possible into this superb team who offer great career opportunities, superb working environment and good benefits package too.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.